To activate Ufone International Roaming, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Ufone SIM is eligible for international roaming. You can check this by calling the Ufone helpline at 333 or by visiting a Ufone franchise.
- Make sure that you have sufficient balance in your Ufone account. The amount of balance required for international roaming may vary depending on your destination and the duration of your stay. You can check the required balance by calling the Ufone helpline at 333.
- Once you have confirmed that your SIM is eligible and you have sufficient balance, you can activate international roaming by dialing *506#. You will receive a confirmation message once international roaming has been activated on your Ufone SIM.
- Before you travel abroad, make sure to check the international roaming rates and packages offered by Ufone. You can do this by visiting the Ufone website or by calling the Ufone helpline at 333.
- When you arrive at your destination, your Ufone SIM should automatically connect to a local network. If it doesn’t, you may need to manually select a network. You can do this by going to your phone’s settings and selecting the network manually.
Remember to turn off your mobile data and avoid making unnecessary calls and texts to save on international roaming charges.