To Convert your number to Ufone, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure that your current mobile number is registered in your name and is active. Your number must also be active for at least 60 days.
- Get a new Ufone SIM from any Ufone franchise or retailer. You will need to provide a copy of your CNIC and a passport size photograph to get the SIM.
- Once you have the new Ufone SIM, send an SMS with your current mobile number to 667. You will receive a reply with a unique porting code (UPC) and an expiry date.
- Visit any Ufone franchise or retailer with your original CNIC, a photocopy of your CNIC, a passport size photograph, and the new Ufone SIM.
- Fill out the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) form and provide the required documents to the Ufone representative.
- Provide the unique porting code (UPC) you received in the SMS from 667 to the Ufone representative.
- Once the porting process is complete, your current mobile number will be transferred to the Ufone network. This process usually takes a few hours to a maximum of three working days.
Note that there may be some charges involved in the converting process, such as SIM activation fees and converting charges, which may vary depending on your location and the Ufone package you choose.