Ufone Power Hour is a package offered by Ufone that provides its customers with a variety of benefits for a one-hour duration. The package includes:
- 60 Free On-net Minutes: Customers can enjoy unlimited on-net minutes for one hour, which means they can make unlimited calls to Ufone numbers without any charges.
- 60 mb Free Internet Data: Customers can also get 60 MB of mobile data for one hour, which can be used for browsing, social media, and other internet activities.
- 60 Free SMS: The package may also include a certain 60 free SMS to any network in Pakistan.
To subscribe to the Ufone Power Hour package, customers can dial *99# from their Ufone SIM and follow the instructions. The package is valid for one hour from the time of subscription and charges are deducted from the customer’s balance.
Please note that the details of Ufone Power Hour may vary depending on the current promotions and offers, so it’s best to check with Ufone’s website or customer service for the latest information.
Ufone Power Hour
Make innumerable calls to all Ufone & PTCL, at your heart’s content
|U to U & PTCL Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Free Off-Net Minutes||N/A Minutes|
|SMS to All Networks||60 SMS|
|Remaining Balance Check||Dial *707#|
Compare With Other Networks
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for all Prepaid customers
- Call setup charges will be applicable on every call as per the package.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix list click here
- For Regional Tax rates on call setup charges, please click here.
- Validity of minutes, SMS and internet data volume is 1 hour from time of subscription
- Please dial *707# to check remaining minutes, SMS and data volume
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- After the consumption of offer volume, internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on
- Upon subscribing to multiple packages and offers, each subscription will have its own charging priority. You are requested to call 333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about the charging preference of your intended/subscribed offer