Ufone, one of the largest mobile networks in Pakistan, continues to offer different calling and internet packages at affordable prices. These packages make it easy for Ufone users to enjoy long calls and Internet without interruption. This time, Ufone has announced the ‘Sab Se Bari Plus Offer’ with a lot of mobile data, messages and off-net minutes. The offer can be subscribed for a period of seven days.
Ufone Launched Sab Se Bari Plus Offer . in This offer ufone Provides 5000 On-Net (U-U & PTCL Minutes) Minutes, 200 Off-net (All Other networks) minutes, 40 GB Internet data and 5000 SMS for 7 Days in Just Rs. 350 Rupees.
Enjoy Sab Se Bari Offer Plus for the Whole week.
Sab Se Bari Plus Offer
|U to U & PTCL Minutes||5000 Minutes|
|Free Off-Net Minutes||200 Minutes|
|SMS to All Networks||5000 SMS|
|Subscribe||Go to ‘My Ufone’ App or Click here To subscribe|
|Remaining Balance Check||Dial *706#|
Compare With Other Networks
Terms & Conditions
- This Offer is valid for all Prepaid packages
- Offer is only valid for calls to Ufone and PTCL number.
- Sab Se Bari Plus Offer is a non-recursive product.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix list click here
- Call duration is maximum 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- No Call setup charges.
- Resource accumulation is not allowed.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed.
- Calls made to short codes and UAN numbers are not included in this offer
- Subscribers will be able to use 40 GB (40,960 MBs).
- Subscribers can query remaining data by dialing *706#.
- After the consumption of offer volume, internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- Upon subscribing to multiple packages and offers, each subscription will have its own charging priority. You are requested to call 333 or email us at [email protected] for details about the charging preference of your intended/subscribed offer
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
Additional FeaturesAdvertisementResponsive In Article Ad
Latest Added Ufone packages: